Thursday, January 31, 2013

Neon Superhero

When I was a little girl, I was locked inside a toxic chemical lab by my evil scientist father. I knocked a sealed container of Neon off a table, little did I know it would change my life forever. Through a mysterious chemical reaction, the neon infused into my skin and into my veins. In the morning my father came in. I was scared and wanted to hide from him but there was nowhere to run. I stood there frozen in fear, but strangely my father didn't do anything, it seemed like he was looking right through me. I reached out to him but then saw that my hang was't there! I was invisible! Ever since that my life has never been the same. After I ran away,I slowly started figuring out my powers. I learned how to control my invisibility and use it to my advantage.I learned I had more powers to like when I'm angry I shoot flaming hot plasma out of my hands and glow an intense red. I can turn myself into vapor and squeeze through narrow spaces and transport myself through television tubes. I've come a long way since I first found out about my powers. I went from a normal girl to....NEON DYNAMITE! I spend my days working at a Best Buy and my nights fighting crime! My glowing hot pink fighting suit  has a flaming number ten to represent my atomic number and accompanies my power, turning invisible and being fire resistant. My super awesome suit includes a voltage gun that shoots energy at enemies that stuns them. When I fist was transformed into NEON DYNAMITE, I was visited by two ghosts.  Sir William Ramsey and M.W Travers, the ones who discovered Neon in 1898, visited me in my dreams late on night night. They told me more about the element that made me, helping me understand more about my powers and abilities. They made me swear to use my abilities for good, saving the world from all the evil and harm. My powers aren't just physical either. Before I had powers I was super outgoing, friends with everybody, but now I like to keep to myself. Due to neon's lack of electronegativity, I don't bond with others. For now I am all alone fighting crime, but the adrenalin that I get saving the world is better than anything else. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon#History
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/neon.htm
http://education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele010.html


Neon and NEON DYNAMITE

4 comments:

  1. I really liked your story line and the way you related the characteristics of neon to NEON DYNAMITE!
    It was hard to read your story because it was highlighted in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I base my story for science off of this? It won't a lot like this but a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story and it inspierd me

    ReplyDelete